In The Zones...
We offer a multi-activity programme to ensure that children can get involved in lots of different activities during their time with us.
Although the main aim of our camp is that children have fun, there will be educational elements to many of our activities, so your child will be learning as they play. They will have the opportunity to learn some new skills and experiences whilst gaining new friends. There will be plenty of opportunity to get their 60 minutes of aerobic exercise per day as recommended by the NHS
My children have loved their time this summer, they have played with friends that they know from school and made new ones. They loved the variety of activities.M Ridgewell
Children learn through play and having fun, below are some examples of what your child will learn in our zones.
- Enjoyment of physical activity to encourage a lifelong love of sports and exercise
- Develop coordination and balance
- Participate in competitive play and learn how to cooperate with others in a team during physical activities
- Communication, collaboration, and competition
- Develop an understanding of how to improve in different physical activities
- Use a variety of equipment including scissors, glue, glue guns (older years only) effectively and safely
- Use various mediums, from paper and card, to clay and paper Mache
- Dance/Drama/Art – improve confidence and coordination
- Learn how to express oneself in various ways
- Build confidence during new activities and challenges
- Collaboration within a team
- Challenge self to try new things